Alpinestars è alla ricerca di una persona con mentalità sportiva, entusiasta ed energica per occupare una posizione lavorativa nel suo dipartimento Media.
Di seguito tutti i dettagli (in inglese, ma non dovrebbe essere un problema per chi fosse interessato, dal momento che tra i requisiti è richiesta una buona conoscenza della lingua inglese):
• Act as point person for media outlets (approx. 150 publications worldwide). Assist with all media contact needs.
• Encourage and generate additional product placement through product dissemination for test/review. Provide products to media outlets.
• Visit editors to further build relationships and identify media opportunities.
• Organize and execute media events with editors for additional exposure.
• Manage media product stock. Coordinate production of customized gear.
• Contribute to Social Media posts to leverage brand exposure and cycle involvement on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• Write and distribute press releases and official communications (write, edit, maintain mailing lists, etc).
• Contribute to internal newsletter about race results and events.
• Negotiate and confirm deliverables and fees for possible event partnerships.
• Develop booth branding and product presentation relevant to event demographic.
• Attend and supervise on-site activities and logistics.
MEDIA PROJECTS & DIGITAL ASSETS (collection photo/video shoot, catalog, look-book)
• Provide valuable cycle insight to assist in establishing goals for specific media projects.
• Organize product and logistics for photo shoots.
• Attend photo shoots to ensure maximum brand exposure.
• Maintain organizational management of digital asset sharing portal.
PRESENTING & PUBLIC SPEAKING
• Assist with the development of media presentations at Sales Meetings.
• Deliver brand and product presentations at sales meetings and other meetings as needed.
• Host company tours for clients, media representatives and other guests as necessary.
• A passion for cycling, MTB, downhill, cross country, enduro, etc.
• A minimum of 2 – 4 years professional experience within the cycling industry and involving media relations/public relations/corporate communications.
• Exemplary written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills, including experience in corporate communications, writing and public speaking. Fluency in English and another European language.
• Experience in writing and overseeing the development of media communications materials e.g. press releases and Web site content.
• Account management experience and ability to execute partnership activation programs in conjunction with partners and athletes.
• Strong presentation delivery skills and confidence to present in front of groups, both small and large.
• Ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines. Multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
• Be conscientious, dependable, and professional.
• Be a good relationship builder with the ability to be creative and an anticipatory team player.
• Ability to travel frequently. Ability to assist with build out of physical display assets.
Approx. 120 days of travel per annum.
Position is s Full Time, based in Asolo, Italy (not a freelance or work from home opportunity). Applicants applying from countries outside the European Union must be in possession of a valid work permit allowing them or work within the EU.
To apply for this position, kindly submit your full resume in English together with a cover letter to the e-mail address: email@example.com with Cycle Communications Officer as the subject.